Friday, August 1, 2008

Poetry Tips: Poetic Post-Card Swap

Talia Reed’s comment last week about a willingness to swap poetic post-cards now has me wondering if others of you would be so willing to swap with me or each other! So if any of you are interested and have made/will make any poetic post-cards (see last week’s Poetry Tips for reference) then post your e-mail address in the comments section as a way for others to contact you about swapping. I’ll e-mail everyone who posts their e-mail as well and offer up a poem of mine that has been a favorite for those who have received it so far among my family and friends—a cheerful poem titled “Dandelion.” If I am able to, I’ll take a snapshot of the poetic post-cards received and upload it in place of the larger Poet Hound picture that comes at the ends of the posts. Let the Poetic Post-Card Swap begin!

Thanks for dropping in, please stop by on Sunday for the first edition of a new feature titled Sunday Search, where there are poetic puzzles/questions to solve with answers provided the following Sunday along with new puzzles and questions. Let me know what you think of the new feature!

4 comments:

Frances said...

Poetic puzzles and questions - sounds brilliant. But I have to wait a full week for the answer? Doh!

Talia Reed said...

I'll play again if anyone wants to...taliareed (at) hotmail (dot) com

Poet Hound said...

Yes, you'll have to wait a week for answers but it won't be so bad.
I'm eagerly awaiting Talia's post-card and mine is on its way to her.
Hope more of you out there give the idea a go, take care!

Poet Hound said...

P.S. I'm willing to pay a little extra postage for any overseas poets wanting to give this a try!