Friday, January 4, 2008

Poetry Tips: New Year's Resolutions

Last year I made a resolution to take poetry seriously and to try and get published. I was only able to publish in a small local newspaper but I also ended up joining a poetry group and forming this blog, all as a result of my New Year’s Resolution.

I would like to hear your New Year’s Resolutions for Poetry and hope that you will leave comments or send e-mails regarding your personal goals for poetry this year.

Mine are to continue writing and seeking publication, as well as to try and include more interviews in this blog. If I am able, I would like to include one interview a month, wish me luck!
Good luck on your New Year’s Resolutions, poetry related or not.

Please stop by tomorrow for another wonderful poetry blog…

No comments: