Monday, November 19, 2007

Bloof Books Site

I know what you’re thinking, how do I find all these places to go? By going deep down the rabbit hole that is Poetry on the Web… This site features a store page where you can buy books of poetry and it also features readings they will be hosting throughout the US, including Florida State University for those of you who visit my site from here in Florida. I e-mailed Bloof Books to see if there was a physical location and they told me they are located in Mercer County, NJ but only as a virtual site and on-line store. Please check them out, they have a blog with pictures of their readings and plenty of events to keep you occupied!

http://www.bloofbooks.com/news.html

Thanks for dropping in, I’ll see you tomorrow for another poet who has passed but leaves behind their wonderful words…

No comments: