Saturday, October 20, 2007

What You Want, You Know I've Got It

Well, I messed up. I accidentally posted Saturday’s post on Friday, a whole day early.
So, since I did that, I’m going to ask you to let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see in particular in this blog. I started it because I couldn’t find what I wanted, or if I did find it, it was terribly inconsistent. As noted on the profile, my aim is to provide resources to poets and poetry readers, and to keep in concise and understandable. But this blog is nothing without readers, so if there’s a feature you’d like to see more of, less of, or a different feature altogether, let me know. So far there are features on poets live and writing, poets who have passed on, cool web-sites, featured blogs, open submissions for various presses and journals, tips for writing, and my own little rough drafts. If you've got anything to say you can post it in the comments or e-mail me at poethoundblogspotATyahooDOTcom.

Tomorrow I will post my e-mail interview with Laurel Snyder on her first book of published poems titled The Myth of the Simple Machines. Please stop by tomorrow and check it out!

2 comments:

RC said...

Bow Wow,Poet Hound.

Poet Hound said...

Thank You, Chicano Poet. I took a gander at your blog and I like it, especially since you live in my favorite state.