Thursday, January 8, 2009

Main Street Rag Open Submissions

Send up to 6 poems shorter than 40 lines with a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to Main Street Rag, PO BOX 690100, Charlotte, NC 28227-7001
**No Simultaneous Submissions**

It is also highly recommended that your order recent back issues to find out if your style will fit in with their publication and for more information please click below:

http://www.mainstreetrag.com/How2GetIn.html

Good luck to all of you who submit, please drop in tomorrow for more Poetry Tips…

6 comments:

Talia Reed said...

I love this magazine because it was the first to accept one of my poems! Also, the press recently published Suzanne Frischkorn's first full-length book.

Poet Hound said...

That's wonderful! I hope they continue to accept poets that are just breaking onto the scene.

christopher cunningham said...

they published me when I was first starting...MSD is a good editor.

Poet Hound said...

That's awesome Chris, and I will soon be reading your chapbook "A Sound To Drive Away The Coming Madness" so I'll keep you up-dated when I'm ready to post.

christopher cunningham said...

fantastic...hope you enjoy the read...

Anna Russell said...

I've just found this site and there's some great advice on here, so thank you. I'll definitely be back to check out more. And I'll give submission a shot!

Hugs
Anna xxx