I am asking you, poets and poetry readers, to help come up with some tips! I’m looking for answers to these particular questions:
1. How can you support living poets?
2. What are some tips for reading poetry?
3. How do you seek out inspiration?
4. What are the appropriate steps to take when submitting poems?
5. How do you keep submitting after many rejections?
I am hoping to do a series including these above questions as subject lines and I am hoping my regulars and new visitors will be so kind as to e-mail an answer to any of these questions. I will quote you directly, please use one of these questions in your subject line and I hopefully will get enough responses to warrant posting the tips you provide about a month from now. This way you have time to come up with some answers. Thanks so much! Remember to e-mail any answers to poethoundblogspotATyahooDOTcom…