Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Hello regular readers and all newcomers! I will be on vacation until December 26th and I am not bringing my computer as I will not have the time. Please feel free to peruse my blog, and may your holidays be joyous occasions!

Here is the typical set-up of the blogs if you want to look through the archives:

Sundays: Living poets
Mondays: Poetry web-sites
Tuesdays: Poets who have passed away
Wednesday: Poems by Poet Hound OR Poems Linked (poems that I found interesting and provided links to).
Thursdays: Open submissions, whether they are on-line journals, print journals, publishing blogs, etc.
Fridays: Poetry Tips (from what different types of poems there are to ideas for writing exercises)
Saturdays: Poetry Blogs (typically a poet who has their own blog is featured, though sometimes it is a journal’s blog).

Please note I am always open to suggestions! If there are any poets you would like to see featured, or poetry related web-sites, blogs, journals, let me know! Post them in comments or send an e-mail to: poethoundblogspotATyahooDOTcom

We will meet again soon, have a wonderful Holiday Season!

No comments: