Monday, October 8, 2007

Donors Choose Challenge

I was just notified that donorschoose.org has issued a blogger challenge to encourage people to check out their site. I have been involved with Donors Choose before and I gladly accept this challenge.
This site is for teachers and schools across the country looking for donations for classroom projects, special trips, and much needed school supplies for struggling families. It is absolutely the BEST idea I have ever heard of. Please check them out and if you would be so kind, donate. I have selected LitLiberation for the challenge. My goal is to have viewers of this blog to raise $2,500.00 for the challenge. Go to the site listed on the right hand side as “Reading is Fundamental” just click on the “x” since the image isn’t working. Thanks!

Once you’ve browsed and hopefully donated, come back tomorrow for a poet who was and still is viewed as controversial…

No comments: