Thanks to everyone who liked the idea of the Sunday Search Puzzle for Poet Hound. We are now going to continue onwards and we’ll see how long this lasts. Let’s go for round two!
1st Edition Answers:
1. Lucille Clifton
2. Elizabeth Bishop
3. Mary Oliver
4. Ron Silliman
5. Justin Barrett
Sunday Search Edition 2:
1. Which poet wrote the popular poem “The Bells”?
2. Unscramble the letters to reveal the poet: IYSLVA TPALH
3. Which poet was published with a collection of love poems (now very famous), was born in 1904 and came from Chile?
4. Which poetry journal only publishes poems that are ten lines or less?
5. For regular readers: True or False, Poet Hound has given a negative review to a poet among her archives.
Thanks for participating, please stop in anytime, and of course drop in next Sunday for the answers and a new set of questions!