Well, now that I’m back for the weekends, kind of, I would like to take an idea off the newspapers of our country and give you a “puzzle” of sorts to work on for the week. Answers to be revealed the following Sunday with a new Sunday Search. I’ll include general poetry related items and sometimes a question for regular readers to try and answer since they know my style best. Here’s our first edition and please don’t be afraid to comment “yay” or “nay” on this idea for the blog.
Sunday Search Edition 1:
1. Who wrote the popular poetry book Blessing The Boats?
2. Unscramble the letters to reveal the poet: LAZBITHEE SIHOPB
3. Which poet is known to be a recluse yet sells out on tickets for public readings?
4. Which poet has had over a million readers on his blog?
5. For regular readers: Which poet has had two separate interviews on this blog?
Good luck and you’ll learn the answers next Sunday along with a new set of questions perhaps if this strikes a positive vote…