Monday, May 26, 2008

Mountain View Public Library

Now this blog doesn’t necessarily feature poetry but I love the fact that a public library has its own blog featuring books and events. Since I am always talking about visiting my own public library I thought you might all like to visit this one and if any of you have any connections to your public library perhaps you could start up your own fun library blog. After all, the possibilities are endless! Check it out at:

http://mvpl.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping in, please stop by tomorrow to read another featured poet…

2 comments:

Issa's Untidy Hut said...

PH:

If you'd like to check out another great library blog (disclaimer: it's the library I work for and I post there) check out:

http://eleventhstack.wordpress.com/

Eleventh Stack is the poetry blog of the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh and has 11 different intrepid librarians blogging away on a daily basis about various book and media related topics. I try to always make my post about poetry; a little proselytizing never hurt. I have been known, however, to go off on music and books.

Don @ Issa's Untidy Hut

Poet Hound said...

Don,
Thanks for adding another library blog, I think they are terrific ideas!