Saturday, April 5, 2008

Weekend Up-Date

Starting today, I am going to cease posting on weekends. Around this time of year I become highly involved with my dance troupe and need the time to practice and sew costumes. So for now, Mondays are Poetry Sites (blogs or web-sites) and Tuesdays will be Featured Poets days. Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays remain unchanged. Saturdays and Sundays will not have posts until after August 1st/ 2nd.
Thank you for continuing to visit my blog and understanding my need for some extra time on weekends…

2 comments:

Talia Reed said...

I can't complain about "free" but I do enjoy your blog. Hopefully I'll be busy outdoor on the weekends.

Poet Hound said...

Thanks for putting a grin on my face, I'll be happy to post on weekends again when the dance practice/costuming madness is over. Until then, enjoy the beautiful Spring and Summer weather.